● Web pages on programs, conditions and treatments
● Physician bios
● Patient education materials
● Blog posts and feature articles
● Thought leadership campaigns
● Provider-facing web and blog content
● Outcomes books and annual reports
● Content for Doximity and other physician outreach platforms
● Cases for support
● Stewardship reports
● Donor stories and newsletters
● Direct appeals
● Thank you letters
● Stakeholder interviews to identify your goals and audience
● Audience research to pinpoint how to reach your audience and what motivates them to act
● Key messaging and voice/tone guides to keep content focused and consistent
● A strategic editorial and distribution plan to put your content into action
● Constant refinement, based on analytics and results
We created a Philanthropy Communications Program because we know that every donor communication – whether it’s a case for support, patient story, direct appeal or thank you letter – is an opportunity to inspire a lifetime of giving. Our team has worked at – and consulted with – top nonprofits nationwide. Our goal is to help you share your mission, your vision and your stories so clearly that every donor understands why your impact is essential – and is motivated to give, again and again.
Clients turn to us for help managing time-intensive digital or print products. Our writers, designers and project managers develop project plans, editorial calendars and timelines. Then we manage every step in content creation, design and review. You weigh in at key milestones and leave the rest of the work to us.
Sometimes, words only are only half the battle. We also handle design, whether your digital template is outdated, or if you need to create an engaging web portal, outcomes book or donor report. Our designers have spent years working with clients like you, and have developed a process and toolkit that will make your products shine and keep your physicians and stakeholders happy.